Your questions answered about buying from CTS, and other ways you can get involved in our work.
1. Overseas Customers. I’m in a country outside of the UK. How can I order CTS publications?
2. Currencies. I’m ordering from outside the UK. What will this order cost in my own currency?
3. Offline orders. Can I order without using this website?
4. Discounts. Does CTS offer discounts to its customers?
5. Parish & Trade discount accounts. How do I get my discount when I order online?
6. School Orders. How can I place an order for a school?
7. Delivery. How long will my order take to arrive?
8. Problems with my order. How do I return an item which arrives damaged or imperfect? How do I notify you of incorrect/missing items?
9. Returns. Can I return an unwanted item?
10. Supporting CTS. I like what CTS does. How can I support CTS’s work?
11. Publishing. How does CTS choose what to publish? Can I write for CTS?
12. Security. Are my card details secure if I order through the CTS website?
13. Payment. What payment methods does CTS accept?
14. Online. What can I do if the website is not functioning properly?
15. Promo Codes. How do I apply a Promotional Code?
- Overseas Customers. I’m in a country outside of the UK. How can I order CTS publications?
You can order online from anywhere in the world through this website. The correct postage will be added at Checkout. Our website shows prices in Pounds Sterling (GBP) only. Payment can be made by Credit/Debit Card. For offline orders email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currencies. I’m ordering from outside the UK. What will this order cost in my own currency?
Our website shows prices in Pound Sterling (GBP) only. The exact amount that will be charged to your card may vary due to fluctuations in Exchange Rate and any charges made by your card provider for transactions in foreign currencies.
- Offline orders. Can I order without using this website?
Yes, email email@example.com or phone +44 (0)207 640 0042 (9am-5pm UK time Mon-Fri)
- Discounts. Does CTS offer discounts to its customers?
The CTS offers a standard discount to parishes on most products. Discounts are also available for bulk purchases to all customers. To bulk order phone +44 (0)207 640 0042 (9am-5pm UK time Mon-Fri) or email Orders@ctsbooks.org for a quote.
Promotional discounts are offered to our emailed newsletter subscribers. If you would like to subscribe to our email newsletter please click here.
- Parish discount. How do I get my parish discount when I order online?
You will need to have an existing CTS Parish account. If so, simply log in to your account before creating you order and your discount will be automatically applied.
If you are unsure, or don’t remember your login details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)207 640 0042 (9am-5pm UK time Mon-Fri)
- School Orders. How can I place an order for a school?
If you are unable to purchase through this website using a credit card, then please send us your official school Purchase Order number via email (email@example.com) and CTS will invoice your school.
- Delivery. How long will my order take to arrive?
Typically, delivery will happen as follows:
UK: 3-5 working days from receipt of order, however this may rise to 7 working days at the busiest times (in the run-up to Lent, in May and September, and in the weeks approaching Christmas).
Overseas: Europe 7-10 working days, or longer at busier times and if delivery is to more remote parts of the world.
Please note that deliveries are currently taking longer than usual due to the coronavirus pandemic. Click here for more information.
Problems with order. How do I return an item which arrives damaged or imperfect? How do I notify you of incorrect/missing items?
First, please refer to our Terms and Conditions. Notify us of the problem upon receipt by contacting the CTS customer services team. We will arrange for return of goods, refunds, credits or replacements as needed. Phone +44 (0)207 640 0042 (9am-5pm UK time Mon-Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns. Can I return an unwanted item?
Yes, providing it is undamaged (unopened in the case of DVD and CD-ROM products) and returned in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Please note that unwanted items must be returned at your own expense (this does not apply to items received damaged, imperfect, or sent in error: see question above). For full details, see our Terms and Conditions.
- Supporting CTS. I like what CTS does. How can I support the CTS’ work?
Click here to learn more about ways you can support the CTS.
- Publishing. How does CTS choose what to publish? Can I write for CTS?
Our mission statement provides clear guidance for CTS’s publishing programme. This programme is developed by our Publishing Team and Editorial Board which meet regularly to decide on publishing projects. We publish official Church documents, automatically, as soon as they are issued. We publish catechetical courses for parishes and schools. We are most famous for our wide range of pocket-sized booklets on aspects of Catholic faith, life and practice.
CTS publishing policy abides by the requirements and guidance set out in the Vatican document Liturgicam Authenticam and associated regulations, such as that on the proper use of the Name of God issued by the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (June 2008).
CTS welcomes unsolicited scripts that fit this profile, and we would be happy to consider new proposals: click here to use our Editorial Enquiries form.
- Security. Are my card details secure if I order through the CTS website?
Card transactions are securely processed via Stripe in compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Payment. What payment methods does CTS accept?
The quickest and easiest way to pay for your order is by Card, either online when placing your order, or over the telephone: +44 (0)207 640 0042 (9am-5pm UK time Mon-Fri)
If Card payment is not available to you, you can pay (in Pounds Sterling only) in one of the following ways:
- Postal Order
- Banker’s Draft (drawn on a UK bank)
For the above please make payments payable to ‘Catholic Truth Society’ and post to: Catholic Truth Society, 42-46 Harleyford Road, London SE11 5AY
You may also arrange for a Bank Transfer as a payment for offline orders. Please contact us for our bank details. When making a Bank Transfer payment please quote your CTS order number as a reference.
- Online. I am having problems ordering through the website, what can I do?
If you are a returning customer please login before creating your order.
If the site is not working properly, the problem could be solved by clearing your browser cache. To find out how, follow the links below:
If this does not solve the problem, please contact us and we will do all we can to help.
- Promo Codes. How do I apply a Promotional Code?
If you need assistance entering a Promo Code, please follow these step by step instructions.