For Queries Regarding Ordinariate Restocks: Please do not contact us asking for a tracking number. Our distribution partners are unable to send tracking numbers or dispatch emails, so we will send you this information manually. There are a large number of orders to get through, but our aim is to email you on the day your order was shipped if you’re in the UK, and as soon as possible after the dispatch date if you have ordered from outside the UK. Please check your Junk folder for emails from the Catholic Truth Society.
Easter Office Closure: Please note that the CTS office will be closed from Maundy Thursday 14th April. Our Customer Services team will respond to your emails and phone calls on their return on Monday 25th April.
- For Urgent Enquiries: Please do not use the below form for urgent enquiries. Phone us instead on 020 7640 0042. Lines are open 9am-5pm BST. Outside of those hours, you can leave a voicemail and we will get back to you.
- For Delivery Queries: International orders are still being affected by the pandemic. Click here for more information.
- Editorial Enquiries: If you have a query for our Editorial Team, please use this form instead.
- Other Queries: Please check our FAQs before contacting us, as your question may be answered there.
- Contact Us Via Facebook: If you have a query that is not about delivery or an order you’ve already made, you may prefer to contact us on Facebook.
Can’t see the form below? Use this link instead.