The Study Missal is a scaled-down reference version of the Altar Missal, designed for use in liturgical planning and study. For use in England, Wales and Scotland.
It is also suitable as a highly portable Missal that priests can use for house Masses or when travelling.
It reproduces in full the contents of the Altar Missal, scaled down by 26% and in full colour. The pagination matches exactly the Altar Missal.
• Binding. Bound in flexible Leatherlike®
• Cover decoration. Gold decorative blocking on front, back and spine. Cruciform design based on Byzantine St George’s cross.
• Colour illustrations. Full-colour illustrations from the 12th-century Ingeborg Psalter (Musée Condé).
• Ribbons. Six liturgically-coloured
• 6mm-wide ribbons.
• National Propers.Contains National Propers for England and Wales, Scotland, all placed throughout the Missal with each in its correct place (i.e. not placed separately in an appendix).
• Index. Fully indexed, including National Propers.
• Paper. High-contrast white 45 gsm paper throughout. Sustainably sourced, archive grade.
• Text. Typeset in specially modified version of Stone font for maximum readability with rubrics in red. Size is 9.5 pt.
• Music. Every preface is set to music in easy-to-read five-line notation.