Catholic Truth Society Volunteer/ Work-Experience Opportunities
A volunteer position is available with the Catholic Truth Society (CTS), a well-established publishing charity. If you are interested in a career in marketing/publishing/fundraising and would like to gain work experience in a Catholic environment, helping us further our mission to evangelise, we would love to hear from you.
Participating in the day-to-day running of our Marketing and Fundraising departments responsibilities will depend on ability and interests and could include:
- Preparing flyers and marketing communications material
- Preparing Social Media content and creating digital communication materials
- Researching customer opportunities and being involved in our calling campaigns
- Updating our website and database
- Assisting with the co-ordination and design of our catalogue
- Help in managing our CTS book reviewers program
- Contact and conduct market research with our CTS Representatives around the country
- Assisting our Customer Services team to answer calls
- Assisting with fundraising campaigns and correspondence
We are looking for a quick learner who is enthusiastic and with an eye for detail and IT literate. There is plenty to get involved with depending on where your interests lie – whether you only have a few hours a week or would like to spend more time with us over a holiday break there is always a way for you to help.
Travel expenses (within London) and a contribution towards lunch expenses will be paid.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us.