Vacancy: Marketing Executive
CTS is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive
Deadline 31st October
This role is key to the CTS achieving its mission to evangelise by helping Catholics to grow deeper in their faith and empowering them to pass on their faith to others. Communicating the depth and breadth of CTS publications through a range of channels is the primary focus of the marketing executive.
• 2 Years’ experience in marketing online and offline with great project management skills, being able to plan and prioritise in order to achieve targets and deadlines.
• Enthusiasm for the CTS mission and an interest in evangelisation.
• Creative flair and judgment for delivery of inspiring communications and motivation to customers and members of the Catholic and Christian community through a range of media.
• Ability to evaluate both campaign performance and findings from research in order to make recommendations for future work with the ambition to innovate and initiate activities.
• A flexible, enthusiastic approach with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Contribution to the development of the marketing strategy and development and implementation of the marketing plan with the CEO.
• Analysis of marketing campaigns and website activities
• Development of knowledge of CTS publications and the markets they target
• Manage new titles information, updating and managing content on the CTS website and industry databases with new product content and communication of this information to all internal and external partners
• Produce or commission marketing materials to support the different segments of our customer base and initiatives.
• Co-ordinate marketing campaigns, events and launches
• Collect feedback from customers and maintain customer feedback database
• Co-ordinate marketing questionnaires sent to CTS authors and utilise responses in marketing communications
• Write copy and assist in the design of all print and web advertising and deliver to media channels
• Manage email campaigns
• Cooperate in creating and maintaining social media content and liaise with contributors
• Manage CTS catalogue production and mailing
• Organise photo shoots for important publications
• Website maintenance of current publications in print
Experience, skills and qualifications needed
• At least two years marketing communications experience.
• Enthusiasm for evangelisation and the CTS mission and an interest in learning about the CTS publications.
• Professional and friendly manner with an ability to engage with people and build relationships.
• Ability to work in a team and individually, taking responsibility for solving issues that arise.
• Flexible and reliable with a ‘can do’ approach to work and a good eye for detail.
• Computer literate and numerate, comfortable working with computer packages (ideally Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Outlook, WordPress and Excel, SalesForce, Pardot).
• Education: Graduate or equivalent
Apply now by emailing your CV to our CEO Pierpaolo Finaldi: firstname.lastname@example.org