Imagine you could meet and greet a saint, which saint would you choose? Online with Saints offers a virtual encounter with 100+ saints from all around the world. Women and men, carpenters and scholars, mothers and popes, princes and paupers: their inspiring life stories are linked to real-life modern questions, and together with the saints, answers are found.
Download the Online With Saints app to make the book interactive, allowing the Saints to tell you about their lives for themselves from their social media profiles. Discover new saints, learn more about your favourites, watch as the saints have virtual conversations with one another, and take a selfie with a saint!
Examples of questions:
- Am I too flawed to be a saint?
- Why do I need God and religion?
- How do I know what God wants me to do with my life?
- Do I have to preach to my friends?
- How do you avoid addiction to social media?
- Is it okay to love video gaming?
- Can Christians do yoga?
- Can I get tattoos or piercings?
- Are women considered inferior to men in Christianity?
- Why doesn't God answer my prayers?
- Why do I have to be Confirmed?
- How can I know that God is real?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Can I be angry with God?
- How can I deal with stress?
- Is sex for pleasure bad?
- Why is masturbation wrong?
- Do Catholics ignore gay people?
Includes biographies of young new Blesseds of recent times: Carlo Acutis, Pier Giorgio Frassati, Chiara Badano, and Laura Vicuna, alongside beloved and well-known saints.