Prayer for Help
O God, help me to make a good Communion. Mary, my dearest mother, pray to Jesus for me. My dear Angel Guardian, lead me to the Altar of God.
Act of Faith
O God, because you have said it, I believe that I shall receive the Sacred Body of Jesus Christ to eat, and his Precious Blood to drink. My God, I believe this with all my heart.
Act of Humility
My God, I confess that I am a poor sinner; I am not worthy to receive the Body and Blood of Jesus, on account of my sins. Lord, I am not worthy to receive you under my roof; but only say the word, and my soul will be healed.
Act of Sorrow
My God, I detest all the sins of my life. I am sorry for them, because they have offended you, my God, you who are so good. I resolve never to commit sin any more. My good God, pity me, have mercy on me, forgive me.
Act of Adoration
O Jesus, great God, present on the Altar, I bow down before you. I adore you.
Act of Love and Desire
Jesus, I love you. I desire with all my heart to receive you. Jesus, come into my poor soul, and give me your Flesh to eat and your Blood to drink. Give me your whole Self, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, that I may live for ever with you.
Go Deeper Into the Mass With The CTS Sunday Missal 2024
This paperback Sunday Missal for 2024 offers a practical and comprehensive solution for your Mass needs:
- Masses and Readings for Every Sunday and Solemnity (UK & Ireland) in the 2024 liturgical year.
- Coverage from the First Sunday of Advent in 2023 through to Christ the King in 2024.
- Conveniently arranged in chronological order according to the calendar.
- Inclusion of all significant feasts and seasons.
- Side-by-side presentation of the Latin and English texts.
- Thoughtful introductions by Pope Francis.
- Musical accompaniments for the Mass.
- Acts of Spiritual Communion for those unable to get to Mass.
- Prayers from the saints for both before and after Holy Communion.
- Prayers for before and after the Mass.
- The complete Rite of Eucharistic Exposition & Benediction.
All of these essential components are thoughtfully compiled within a lightweight paperback volume, making it the ideal Sunday Missal for every Catholic to carry to Mass.