Act of Faith
O Jesus, I believe that I have received your Flesh to eat and your Blood to drink, because you have said it, and your word is true. All that I have and all that I am are your gift and now you have given me yourself.
Act of Adoration
O Jesus, my God, my Creator, I adore you, because from your hands I came and with you I am to be happy for ever.
Act of Humility
O Jesus, I am not worthy to receive you, and yet you have come to me that my poor heart may learn of you to be meek and humble.
Act of Love
Jesus, I love you; I love you with all my heart. You know that I love you, and wish to love you daily more and more.
Act of Thanksgiving
My good Jesus, I thank you with all my heart. How good, how kind you are to me. Blessed be Jesus in the most holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Act of Offering
O Jesus, receive my poor offering.
Jesus, you have given yourself to me,
and now let me give myself to you:
I give you my body, that I may be chaste and pure.
I give you my soul, that I may be free from sin.
I give you my heart, that I may always love you.
I give you my every breath that I shall breathe,
and especially my last.
I give you myself in life and in death,
that I may be yours for ever and ever.
O Jesus, wash away my sins with your Precious Blood.
O Jesus, the struggle against temptation is not yet finished. My Jesus, when temptation comes near me, make me strong against it. In the moment of temptation may I always say: “My Jesus, mercy! Mary, help!”
O Jesus, may I lead a good life; may I die a happy death. May I receive you before I die. May I say when I am dying: “Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I give you my heart and my soul”.
Listen now for a moment to Jesus Christ; perhaps he has something to say to you. Answer Jesus in your heart, and tell him all your troubles. Then say:
Jesus, I am going away for a time, but, I trust, not without you. You are with me by your grace. I resolve never to leave you by mortal sin. Although I am so weak I have such hope in you. Give me grace to persevere. Amen.
Go Deeper Into the Mass With The CTS Sunday Missal 2024
This paperback Sunday Missal for 2024 offers a practical and comprehensive solution for your Mass needs:
- Masses and Readings for Every Sunday and Solemnity (UK & Ireland) in the 2024 liturgical year.
- Coverage from the First Sunday of Advent in 2023 through to Christ the King in 2024.
- Conveniently arranged in chronological order according to the calendar.
- Inclusion of all significant feasts and seasons.
- Side-by-side presentation of the Latin and English texts.
- Thoughtful introductions by Pope Francis.
- Musical accompaniments for the Mass.
- Acts of Spiritual Communion for those unable to get to Mass.
- Prayers from the saints for both before and after Holy Communion.
- Prayers for before and after the Mass.
- The complete Rite of Eucharistic Exposition & Benediction.
All of these essential components are thoughtfully compiled within a lightweight paperback volume, making it the ideal Sunday Missal for every Catholic to carry to Mass.