Living the Faith
Prayer & Sprituality
Sacraments and Ministry
Understanding the Catholic Faith
Saint John Henry Newman
The God Who Speaks: A Year of the Word
Resources for Eucharistic Adoration
Leaflets for Catechists
DVDs & CDs
Your questions answered about buying from CTS, and other ways you can get involved in our work.
1. Overseas Customers. I’m in a country outside of the UK. How can I order CTS publications?2. Currencies. I’m ordering from outside the UK. What will this order cost in my own currency?3. Offline orders. Can I order without using this website?4. Products Does CTS sell rosaries, medals, statues, holy pictures, etc?5. Discounts. Does CTS offer discounts to its customers?6. Parish & Trade discount accounts. How do I get my discount when I order online?7. School Orders. How can I place an order for a school?8. Delivery. How long will my order take to arrive?9. Problems with my order. How do I return an item which arrives damaged or imperfect? How do I notify you of incorrect/missing items?10. Returns. Can I return an unwanted item?11. Supporting CTS. I like what CTS does. How can I support CTS's work?12. Publishing. How does CTS choose what to publish? Can I write for CTS?13. Security. Are my card details secure if I order through the CTS website?14. Payment. What payment methods does CTS accept?15. Online. What can I do if the website is not functioning properly?
1. Overseas Customers. I’m in a country outside of the UK. How can I order CTS publications?We can send publications to you anywhere in the world. You can place your order through this website, selecting your country from the list, and the correct postage will be added.
If ordering offline, click here for contact details. Credit cards are our preferred payment method. Please do not send payment in currencies other than pounds sterling (£ or GBP). Please note that prices are shown in other currencies on this website for comparison purposes only and do not reflect the exact amount that will be charged to your credit card, due to fluctuations in the exchange rate and charges made by your card provider for transactions in foreign currencies.
We also have distributors overseas who can help with your requirements. Click here for details.
2. Currencies. I’m ordering from outside the UK. What will this order cost in my own currency?As well as the price in Pounds Sterling (£ or GBP), on this site we show an equivalent price in other currencies. These are shown for comparison purposes only and do not reflect the exact amount that will be charged to your credit card, due to fluctuations in the exchange rate and charges made by your card provider for transactions in foreign currencies.
3. Offline orders. Can I order without using this website?Yes, you can contact us at this address. Credit cards are our preferred payment method. Please do not send cash or foreign currencies. (Established customers may choose to be invoiced for the goods).
Overseas customers: Credit cards, direct transfer of funds, or sterling draft drawn on a UK bank are our preferred payment methods (see FAQ 14). Please do not send foreign currencies.
4. Products. Does CTS sell rosaries, medals, statues, holy pictures, etc?These are available from the CTS Bookshop in London, with a selection of items now being offered through this website. If you cannot find what you require on this website, the CTS Bookshop also offers a mail-order service: contact the CTS Bookshop with your requirements and we will help you find what you are looking for.
5. Discounts. Does CTS offer discounts to its customers?
The CTS offers a 15% discount* to parishes only on items for re-sale. These include all our A6 booklets, as well as other items that fit into our racks. Discounts are available for bulk purchases. Please call us to bulk order on: +44 (0)207 640 0042 (9am-5pm UK time Mon-Fri).
35% standard discount* for bookshop customers.
Please contact us directly if you wish to apply for one of these types of account. For full details, see our Terms and Conditions. (*Short discounts only on certain items.)
If you are already set up as a CTS Parish Distributor or have a Bookshop account with us, and would like to obtain your usual discount when you order online, please read the instructions contained in the next question below.
6. Parish & Trade discount accounts. How do I get my discount when I order online?If you already have a CTS account for your parish or bookshop, please just log in when you order online and you can claim your usual discount.CTS is always pleased to welcome new parishes from anywhere in the world into its Parish Distributor scheme. If you would like to distribute CTS publications in your parish, please just contact us. For full details, see our Terms and Conditions. Similarly, CTS welcomes applications to set up new Bookshop discount accounts: contact us to apply for an account.
7. School Orders. How can I place an order for a school?If you are not able to purchase through this website using a credit card, then please send us your official school purchase order via fax or email, and CTS will invoice your school.
8. Delivery. How long will my order take to arrive? Typically, delivery will happen as follows:
UK: 3-5 working days from receipt of order, however this may rise to 7 working days at the busiest times (in the run-up to Lent, in May and September, and in the weeks approaching Christmas).
Overseas: Europe 7-10 working days, rising at the busiest times and if delivery is to remote parts of the world.
If your order is more urgent, please tell us this when you place it.
9. Problems with order. How do I return an item which arrives damaged or imperfect? How do I notify you of incorrect/missing items?First, please see our Terms and Conditions. Please notify us of the problem on receipt by contacting CTS customer services team and we will arrange for return of the goods and refunds, credits or replacements as needed.
10. Returns. Can I return an unwanted item?Yes, providing it is undamaged (unopened in the case of DVD and CD-ROM products) and returned in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Please note that unwanted items must be returned at your own expense (this does not apply to items returned as damaged, imperfect, or sent in error: see question above). For full details, see our Terms and Conditions.
11. Supporting CTS. I like what CTS does. How can I support CTS's work?Click on this link to learn more about ways you can support CTS's work.
12. Publishing. How does CTS choose what to publish? Can I write for CTS?Our mission statement provides clear guidance for CTS's publishing programme. This programme is developed by our Publishing Team and Editorial Board which meet regularly to decide on publishing projects. We publish official Church documents, automatically, as soon as they are issued. We publish catechetical courses for parishes and schools. We are most famous for our wide range of pocket-sized booklets on aspects of Catholic faith, life and practice.
CTS publishing policy abides by the requirements and guidance set out in the Vatican document 'Liturgicam Authenticam' and associated regulations, such as that on the proper use of the Name of God issued by the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (June 2008).
CTS welcomes unsolicited scripts that fit this profile, and we would be happy to consider new proposals: click here for contact details.
13. Security. Are my card details secure if I order through the CTS website?Card transactions are securely handled for CTS by SagePay, which means CTS does not at any time handle or hold your card details. SagePay has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
14. Payment. What payment methods does CTS accept?If you order through our website, you have the following options:- Debit Card- Credit Card You can also set up recurring payments, donations, or subscriptions (e.g. Readers’ Club) by recurring credit card payment.
If you order offline (by phone, fax, post, etc), you can pay in one of these ways:- Credit Card - Debit Card- Cheque- Postal Order- Banker's Draft in pounds sterling drawn on a UK bank- International Money OrderWhere required, please make payments payable to "Catholic Truth Society".
We can also arrange for a Bank Transfer as a payment method to be used for offline orders.
Please email us to arrange this, quoting the amount, invoice number and your name and organisation if applicable.
Please note: orders with payment by eCheque will be placed on hold until the payment has been confirmed (typically more than one week).
15. Online. I am having problems ordering through the website, what can I do?
If the site is not working properly, the problem could be solved by clearing your browser cache. This will not affect any of your details. To find out how, follow the links below:For Internet Explorer For FirefoxFor ChromeFor Opera
If this does not solve the problem, please call us on 0207 640 0042 and we will do all we can to help.
100% Secure Site
Accepted Methods of payment:
Sign up now to get info on events, products & causes.